GTA San Andreas - PS2 VS PC Graphics [In-depth Comparison]. Graphics Differences between PS2 and PC Versions.
All PS2 footage was captured through the console.
Since the Playstation 4 version runs on a built-in PS2 emulator. You can also consider this video to be "GTA San Andreas PC VS PS4". However there might be some minor differences, since we don't know which PS2 game revision is stored inside.
● A huge mod list, which brings back some of these PS2 features (for example parachute animation):
● Silentpatch. Fixes the game and returns some of these deleted features to the PC version.
● PS2 Graphics:
Brings back the PS2 colors and reflections to the PC version without ENB or edited timecyc.dat.
● All footage from PS2 was captured through my backward compatible PS3.
(Free Instrumental) 7k - Prod. By L.A Beatz
● Sound Effects:
● My Twitter
● My Patreon page
● As my special thanks you will be granted with an early access to the future videos. Starting from $1 per month.
● I always do my videos in English and only then I make a translation. Since translation process takes up about from 1 to 2 weeks, you will be able to see the English video a little bit early than anybody else.
Tags: GTA San Andreas - PS2 VS PC Graphics [In-depth Comparison], english, comparison, review, pc, ps 2, ps 4, ps 3, mobile, versus, difference, differences, gameplay, analysis, best version, gtavideos, cut feature, gta, grand theft auto, worst, graphics comparison, gta comparison, removed content, cut contents, PS2 vs PC, console differences, Vadim M, compilation, console, gta san andreas, gta sa, gta san andreas comparison, grand theft auto san andreas, gta sa pc, gta sa ps2, gta sa ps4, gta sa pc vs ps2, gta sa pc vs ps4, GTA SA PS2 graphics